What is Global Wellness Day?
Global Wellness Day, which brings together exercise, healthy eating and inner health is a social movement that will raise awareness of living well throughout the world.
It is a step that ignites the flame of happiness. It is a special opportunity to bring together the wellness world in an inspiring mission.
Global Wellness Day was born in Sapanca, Turkey as an entirely not-for-profit event in 2012. It is now an officially branded day in the world dedicated to wellness.
Global Wellness Day is an international day that is celebrated on the second Saturday of June every year as a public event which turns everyone’s shared dream of ‘living well’ into reality.
The main aims of the day are:
- To recognize the value of our lives
- To pause and think, even if for just one day of the year
- To be free from the stress of everyday city life and bad habits
- To make peace with ourselves
- To raise awareness about living well and increase motivation, not just for today, but for the remaining 364 days of the year
Official site: www.globalwellnessday.org
To qualify for the members’ special discount, bookings must be made directly with WOS at firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile, 082 553 0061. Non-members can book via www.quicket.co.za or through the Events tab here in the WOS website.
Exhibition Space (3m x 3m):
Early bird price (to 26 May 2018) R300.00
Standard price R500.00
COME CELEBRATE WITH US!