WHAT IS THE NEDBANK ENTERPRISE DEVELOPMENT YOUTH EMPOWERMENT PROJECT?
The Nedbank Enterprise Development Youth Empowerment Project is aimed at kick-starting young women’s professional careers as well as providing them with the tools that they may require in their personal lives to navigate their way through life with determination and grace. The programme will facilitate empowering young women through the 5 Pillars of Empowerment Learning Journey. Women need to build each other up and by facilitating this Youth Empowerment programme, Woman of Stature will enable young women to have the necessary skills, experience and guidance needed to navigate through an ever-changing, fast-paced world.
Turning your Aspiration into Realisation!
Calling on all the young ladies aspiring to be the best versions of themselves in all things Career & Lifestyle by going through a fully sponsored Learning Journey with experts sourced by Woman of Stature!
All applications of ladies between the ages of 17 and 25 are welcome, but take note that they are governed by strict criteria and only a number of girls will make it to the final stage to start this journey. To be considered for this process, submit your CV and a covering letter. It is compulsory for your covering letter to include the following:
- What motivated you to want to participate in the learning journey?
- If you had to start your own foundation/business, what would it be and why?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses in managing relationships and your health?
- What is your best leadership theory/style and why?
- Why you feel it is important to have more than a regular 9-5 job?