- This event has passed.
Social Media for your Business – Introductory Masterclass
May 8 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Are you using social media to market your business? Correctly? Join Social Media Guru, Pam Green (Director of Go Viral Media, Influencer, Author, Radio Host, and Director of #Secondchances NPC), for a 1 day Masterclass and learn some of her priceless tips and tricks for getting your brand out there, the right way!
Megan Harrington-Johnson, attorney (previous partner at Schindlers Attorneys, and now Co-founder of HJW Attorneys) will be covering Social Media Law, yes there is such a thing, and you need to know it!
Spaces are limited, R950 per person (including refreshments, and Masterclass Notebook to take home)
Some items covered in the course:
1. The importance of Social Media
2. Overview of Social Media Platforms – their audiences, tones, purposes, algorithms
3. Facebook: Page – Group – Events – Privacy – Tagging
4. Instagram: Privacy – Hashtags – Credits – Tagging
5. LinkedIn: Business – Personal
6. Twitter: Support – Hashtags
7. Content that sells
8. Setting up accounts – Basics – Images, Information, Layout
9. General Social Media Etiquette & Community Management
10. Marketing: Organic Vs Paid
To book your seat email: email@example.com