MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS AND FEES
MEMBERS VALUE PROPOSITION
- Access to large network to explore opportunities
- Informative and interactive network events
- Business exposure online and at events
- Business referrals
- Monthly member induction and social to meet fellow members
- Members Directory on WOS Website
- Online Sales Channel for entrepreneurs
- Access to Self-Development and Entrepreneurial programmes
- Youth Empowerment Project – we nurture our youth
- World of Wellness – we believe in a balanced lifestyle
- Woman of the Year Awards – we acknowledge the achievements of women
- Preferential advertising rates on various marketing platforms
- Partnership programmes and discounts
- Mentor and Mentee programme
2018 MEMBERSHIP FEES
Monthly Membership Fee:
R200 per month via debit order. Payable on 01st of each month.
Annual Membership Fee:
R2400 per annum.
Monthly Membership Fee (2 Members):
R175 per person per month via debit order. Payable on 01st of each month.
Annual Membership Fee:
R4200 per annum.
Additional Company Member Listing:
R150 per month via debit order. Payable on 01st of each month.
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
Woman of Stature offers the following membership benefits:
- FREE monthly Meet & Mingle valued at R600 (per annum)
- FREE “My Inspiration Journal” valued at R250
- FREE display table at network events valued at R300 (per event)
- Discount of R50 – R100 on WOS events
- Discount of R5518 for the WISB Academy valued at R2958
Various Discounts from Strategic Partners:
- FREE “One hour Financial Coaching Session” by Linda Knoetze
- 30% discount on monthly membership at Curves Gauteng South clubs
- 23% discount on Ascendis Health Direct products
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Members understand and acknowledge that they undertake to pay the fees as prescribed.
- The membership fee will be reviewed on an annual basis.
- The membership is linked to a value proposition.
- Fees can only be paid by debit order except where membership is paid in full.
- Membership cannot be terminated until the full term is complete.
MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM
Woman of Stature is all about empowering women, and we mean ALL women. And how we do this is through the 5 Pillars of Empowerment. The 5 Pillars of Empowerment Learning Journey offers a variety of workshops that fit into each of the 5 Pillars with various formats and topics. The workshops can include any type of learning including self-discovery, health and wellness, finance, leadership and entrepreneurship.