Membership Benefits and Fees
Members value proposition:
- Access to the unique 5 Pillars of Empowerment
- Free listing on the website Business Directory
- A free one hour Financial Coaching session
- WOS Partners special deals
- Special discount price at selected WOS events
- Free display table at WOS networking events
- Discounted advertising rates on website and newsletter
- Access to a large network
Membership Fee – R1200
Annual membership is applicable from 01 March to 28 February
- R100 per month (strictly by debit order by latest 3rd of the month)
- R300 per quarter (strictly by debit order by latest 3rd of the month)
- R1000 per annum when paying in full
Once off payment qualifies for two free months
(Only applies to twelve month membership)
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP:
- Members understand and acknowledge that they undertake to pay the fees as prescribed.
- The membership fee will be reviewed on an annual basis.
- The membership is linked to a value proposition.
- Fees can only be paid by debit order except where membership is paid in full.
- Membership cannot be terminated until the full term is complete.
Membership Application Form:
Woman of Stature is all about empowering women, and we mean ALL women. And how we do this is through the 5 Pillars of Empowerment. The 5 Pillars of Empowerment Learning Journey offers a variety of workshops that fit into each of the 5 Pillars with various formats and topics. The workshops can include any type of learning including self-discovery, health and wellness, finance, leadership and entrepreneurship.
Charlotte is a woman that gives hope and inspires women to greater achievements. She has created a platform for women to be informed and to be part of a family, and has opened up a whole new world. She unites people. The platform provides a space where people connect and where there is an exchange of knowledge. The continuous workshop she hosts is food for the soul and fills your head with good knowledge. You leave being in a much better space. Regards Rachel
Dear Charlotte Thank you for helping us connect with Entrepreneurs, Business owners and Corporate players that can potentially become partners or clients. I have acquired a corporate client who I met whilst attending the Intelligent Millionaire’s Network that you invited me to and where you were speaking on behalf of Woman of Stature. In the casual environment it opened up doors for me to present to a client, that I might not have had access too. A few meetings later-and we are doing business together. I will be training there staff in Johannesburg, Bloemfontein and Durban. [caption id="attachment_991" align="alignnone" width="300"] Y-Connect acquires a new corporate client thanks to Woman of Stature![/caption]Y-Connecting